1. DOPPLER ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY
• accurately establishes the diagnosis of congenital heart disease in adults and children;
• periodically assesses the disease stage and helps telling the right moment for surgery;
• it is the only diagnosis facility at hand for the more rare cardiac diseases: cardiac tumors, primary diseases of the myocardium (cardiomyopathies);
• provides an exquisite diagnosis and periodical reevaluations in adult’s heart disease ( valvular diseases, pericarditis, ischemic heart disease and their complications);
• accurately estimates cardiac function , the state of valvular prostheses and their complications;
• it is necessary in cardiac evaluation for high performance sports (initially and periodically).
1. This examination can be performed following an ECG tracing and a cardiologist’s clinical assessment.
2. Our echograph is provided with cardiac probes designed for children, normoponderal and obese adults.
2. COLOR DOPPLER ABDOMINAL ECHOGRAPHY
• more than conventional 2D abdominal echography , Color Doppler examination brings about decisive information for the diagnosis of studied organs;
• moreover, the ECO Doppler study of abdominal arteries and veins offers unique data for the diagnosis of abdominal organ diseases.
• the patient will not eat in the scheduled day;
• he/she will have a full bladder at the scheduled hour;
• the patient will take SAB SIMPLEX (chewable) 2tb 3 times/day, 2 days before the examination.
The patient will be examined without any preparation in states of emergency.
3. PERIPHERAL VASCULAR COLOR DOPPLER ECHOGRAPHY
• an accurate investigation for the artery & vein disease diagnosis;
• visualizes the site of arterial stenosis / occlusion and evaluates the degree of stenosis;
• helps the vascular surgeon make the decision to operate on arterial obstructive disease;
• periodically assesses arterial graft patency;
• it shows the site of arterial embolus and the state of collateral vessels;
• it’s the mandatory first investigation in acute deep vein thrombosis of the limbs(it localizes the thrombus, its age and timed evolution, venous reflux etc.);
• clarifies the etiology of varicose veins( primary or secondary), communication with the deep veins etc.;
4. COLOR DOPPLER ECHOGRAPHY: SMALL PARTS
• Provides detailed information about the structure and the vasculature of the studied organ or area of interest, the presence of tumors, cysts etc.