• Through doctor’s competence and ability to talk to the patient, one comes to rapid evaluation of emergency situations or prospects for every patient;
• The doctor also decides on the need and extent of necessary investigations ( lab. tests, X- ray examinations etc) , and prescribes the adequate drugs for the situation;
• Moreover , the doctor estimates the long term evolution and prognosis of the disease , and the need for subsequent reevaluations;
NB. The specific nature of cardiovascular disease set the need for a close relationship between doctor-patient and his/her family , and our COMMITMENT in the cooperation with the Cardiovascular Clinics in Romania.
Preventive medical consult
• the risk factors;
• the ways to reduce the risk of illness (primary prevention);
• the ways to prevent chronic disease’s complications (secondary prevention).