• performs evaluation of the electrical activity of the heart;
• provides important indirect data about: cardiac chambers size, thickness of ventricular walls, rhythm and conduction disturbances , acute and old myocardial infarctions etc.;
• we also perform the digital archiving of ECG tracings, for subsequent analysis and comparison.
HOLTER Monitoring TA 24 h
• a modern approach to the simultaneous ambulatory study of blood pressure and ECG.
By means of a light digital memory device carried by the patient, essential data that cannot be otherwise gained, are recorded (i.e: significant BP variation , cardiac rhythm and conduction disturbances, ischemic ECG alterations happened during physical or intellectual stress, or even nocturnal).
Exercise ECG Stress Testing
• computerised method for dynamic testing of the heart, in order to assess the fitness(sportsmen, military etc.) or the heart disease state
this test is also useful in the rehabilitation activity in patients after a myocardical infarction or myocardical revascularization (by-pass, angioplasty).